Jess is always the life of the party. I like to call her my firecracker and her personality matches that word exactly. She shines brightly and has added the spark to my life since we first met. She grounds me when I need calmness and she is the ultimate hype-girl when her former cheerleading skills are needed. Adventuring and laughing is what we do best. She cooks, I clean. She puts us first and is the most thoughtful and caring person. Pushing the limits is what she does best and even though it may be my last nerve, she always demands the best in me and especially of herself. She is an amazing aunt to all of our nieces and nephews and her ability to connect and play with them is why she is definitely the favorite aunt. She likes tie dye, tutus, Braum’s chocolate malts with extra malt powder (gross!), dancing in the rain, camping, making up her own song lyrics, and man does she LOVE her coffee. She likes my butt and I like her boobs...I’m telling you, we were made for each other! The fact that I get her love HER is one of my greatest treasures in life.
❤️ Mommy Lindsay




No comments:
Post a Comment